Fashemco is partnered with Humm to help everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. The payment plans are a great value because Humm customers pay no interest, ever.
You can buy ‘Little things’ up to $2000 and choose to repay fortnightly or weekly in 5 or 10 slices. Start repaying and free up your balance to spend again.
For buying ‘Big things’ you can spend up to $30,000 instore and repay up to 60 months depending on what you buy.
Who can Humm?
You just need to have a “Yes” as the answer for the following:
- - Live in Australia
- - Be at least 18yo
- - Be legally allowed to sign a binding agreement
- - Have a valid email address and mobile number
- - Own an Australian debit or credit card
Why do I have two amounts - one for ‘Big things’, one for ‘Little things’?
- Humm realise you have two different types of spending. First, there’s everyday spending – little amounts you want to pay back fast. Then, there are big purchases, where you need more time to repay. With Humm, you can handle both quickly, easily and from the same App.
Can I increase my ‘Little things’ amount?
- Yes, you can. Humm calls it a boost and you can have your total increase to $2,000. You simply need to give Humm one-time access to your electronic bank statement. So that Humm can make sure you’re not overstretching yourself.
For more information visit: shophumm.com.au